Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Voices....

I was having my own little conversation in my head about something that's been on my mind. And after a few minutes I started to develop some really negative thoughts towards it that I had to stop myself, and ask where is all of this coming from. That's when I realised, there is no such thing as personal space when it comes to us and shaitan. All the amplified negativity was coming from none other than the famous shaitan. He's kind of like an annoying friend you don't want, but you're stuck with. Always there to feed our negative thoughts and mess around with our weaknesses.

Basically Iblis is saying he's not going to let us out of his sight even for a second. And don't think he doesn't know our weaknesses. In fact he probably knows them better than you and I know ourselves, which makes it so easy for them to distract us. But truth is, the worse and hardest part to admit is that it's because of my own weak faith that he can get to me so often. And I have to realise that he's so good and sneaky at using that to his advantage to slowly convince me to do things on a daily basis that will slowly bring me further away from Allah. 

But I can't keep playing the blaming game when I fall for shaitan's tricks, because at the end of the day, Allah has allowed it, and for a good reason I'm sure. I do think it helps a little though, if we make it a point to constantly remind ourselves that all of us have our personal shaitan waiting on our every move. And he waits ever so patiently because he wants to prove to Allah that we don't really love or care about Him, and that we're just ungrateful. I wish my faith was high up there so shaitan can't get that satisfaction of playing me like a puppet sometimes. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep it up...

Ein Makrai... said...

Insyallah....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...