Friday, August 2, 2013

I am Letting You Go....


Close my Eyes.....Clear my Heart and Finally I Let It Go.....


I can't believe it, but the deeper I go into myself, the clearer I can see my soul. I've been chasing beauty and I am done doing that. I am letting beauty go. I have to understand that ONLY GOD is the sole reason I am alive.


After realising this, I told myself that I am letting beauty go and I am not going to chase for it anymore. OH MY GOSH, I felt it.... the sweet taste of freedom. I feel free. I know now that it is only through submitting to God that I am truly free... I am ready Allah... I am ready....


 It's time for me to let 'leadership' go... Just as I had to let go of beauty, I have to let go of 'leadership'. I want to be free from the shackles that I have built around myself.


Yes Allah, worshiping You is the only way to free my soul... You are the only thing worth pursuing. There is no more statute Gods that we worship, but there is a lot of the lowernafs (desires, lusts, ego etc) that have been pursued instead of You. 


It is clear now to me. Who I am depends on my relationship with God. I am a slave of God and that is truly freedom.... Freedom from my own insecurities that has kept me hostage/ prison for myself. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...