Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Life of Being Common....


I love being common.


I love enjoying not only the grand designs in the universe, but also the small and finer details in life, like having a father, mother, sisters and In Law Family. 

I love having a husband that I could curl-up and hug while watching the movies. I love romantic gestures whether it was embarrassing, or whether it was in secret between just the two of us and God. 

I love having a my kids around to cheer up my life. 

I've always thought that I was special, but now I am so glad to embrace commonality. I am so glad it is God that is One, that is Special and Irresistible. 

I cannot explain the joy and contentment that I feel. It is just beyond words. I am just so pleased with His gifts... and I only wish, by His Mercy, He would forgive me of my sins and admit me among those that He is pleased. 
  
We all have our own set of struggles, but to take it head on and brave yourself to give it up for the sake of Allah is a whole different story. That's the start of a really beautiful story I think......that will, by Allah's Mercy, end with us living in our beautiful house in Jannah tul Firdaus together.

May Allah swt protect our little family  inshaAllah, and let us be together in happy place in this world and the hereafter. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Do you have an email address I can contact you on? Thanks and have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...