Monday, April 7, 2014

Happenings....

Hoping everyone is in the best of health and iman. I woke up this morning feeling super duper  refreshed! Alhamdulillah I can't describe what an amazing weekend I had being blessed by Allah. Who's excited for every coming month to come? I am!! For so many reasons; Insha Allah another Baby in our arms and in the family....I can't possibly say enough alhamdulillah's for all the blessings Allah has given me and still is! :)

Child labour is so beautiful!! May Allah swt grant me and all mums about to give birth an easy delivery, a healthy new born child and forgiveness from the All Merciful for every little pain they feel. 

I'm looking out my window now and the weather is looking really good this morning. Don't forget to say Alhamdulillah for the bottomless blessings that the All Merciful has given us. ;)

And lastly, but most importantly before I head out, I want to sincerely thank all of you guys who have been so kind with your words, shown me support and made such beautiful duas for me. A dua is seriously the best gift I could ever ask for from anyone. I ask Allah swt to pretty please reward and grant you guys with even more! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...