Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Siblings.....Sisters....

I have three sisters and I LOVE it!

Yes we have disagreements and fights when we are pms-ing, Chit Chating and bla bla bla, but I know I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. The only thing is we don't live with each other anymore beause one them got married and live at Terengganu and two more still staying with Mama & Papa. Although we are not far far away but i still miss the old times with three of my sisters...haha...My siblings lovesssss to talk. 'If you love me you'll just listen to me when I talk,' she always says. and 'If you love me I will smuch...smuch and kiss you."
 
It was truly a blessing and gift from Allah having them around because they always here to support me, listen to me when I do or say something appropriate and always keep my secret save. Seeing how each of them play such a significant role in my life, I just hope biiznillah I can work on being someone they can lean on as the eldest in the family.
 
  
For all of you who have sisters too, may Allah swt strengthen our ties with our sisters, let us be the best we can to them and make it easy for us to help each other on this path to get closer to Allah.
 
 
My 3 crazy,mean,annoying yet wonderful and awesome sisters + my one and only amazing cousin sister. 
Thank you for everything adik2 Ku and Sepupu ku...!I love you guys unconditionally and endlessly. 
 
 
 
 Sisters....
 
 
Narated by Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) reminds us, "The best of you is who is best to his family, and I am the best among you to my family." (Al-Tirmidhi)
LOVE. :)
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah

Ein Makrai... said...

@My Anon - Bersyukur sangat....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...