Monday, June 17, 2013

1...2...3...Family...Work....Focus....

Life becomes more fulfilling and easier to bear with a strong family to hold you up.

When the family is my curveball that constantly blindsides me, that's when the absence of a strong foundation makes life really difficult.

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
~Desmond Tutu

The only way to true happiness is to return to the roots of my happiness which is in my family.

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
~Jane Howard

    Understanding that it requires daily inspiration to achieve the positive life changes.

Let's face it...positive inspiration is the fuel that drives us toward our hearts desire.
 

Balancing work and family is a good place to begin with it, as it is a set out on the course to strengthen my family values.
Never let your work drive you. Master it and keep it in complete control.
~Booker T. Washington
 
Focus on the family is not a destination but a journey. It needs to be made a part of my daily work. Never steering away from my values and always looking forward. It's not the assets to accumulate but to contribute in building a strong, positive and thriving family that will determine the success in my life.


In time of test, family is best.
~Burmese Proverb


ShareThis Copy and Paste

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...