Thursday, May 7, 2009

Commitment...Cooperation...

Commitment and cooperation is one of a major thing in the family....Husband helping wife....Wife helping Wife...Understand each other...trust each other...in BM it call "Bertolak ansurlah if dah kahwin" Luckily when I'm tired or sleepy Baba Ain will help me to handle the Kids...Cook....Laundry.....For me this whole week a little bit Tired and Sleepy. Mikel had a blister..Fever...Cough...(every 2 hours will wake me up...) It is quite surprising when i wake up on the Tuesday morning all my working shirts...skirts...pants....already been iron....Even Baba Ain help me pick and choose it...Hang it up...(if for me i only wear Baju Kurung jer....tak laratlah)....

Anyway for my Beloved Husband "Ahmad Al Auzai'Y" thanks for everything...and Love Yo So Much...

2 comments:

peah @ peps said...

..sama la ein..i hate ironing...

Anonymous said...

me 2 hehehe.so mlm ni kita keja over time.haahahahahaaaaaaa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...